Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas :)

On Christmas Eve...day, Christmas Eve day, we did soo much work and so much packing and cooking and cleaning and rearranging. It was hectic. We got TONS done, and nearly the entire downstairs is almost ready to be stuck into a Uhaul...buut not quite.

Then all of my cousins and my grandparents came to Naperville and we went the St Peter & Paul 4:00 mass. That was hectic. There were 40 bazillion people there, and we ended up standing in the overflow room. Haha, it was good though.

Thenn, after that, everyone came over to our house and we had about 3 hours of a Christmas party! It was totally tons of fun. We all got to hang out and talk with each other. We also had a massive wrapping-paper-ball-war. That was fun. :) Annd, we had really amazing bean & corn burritos. Mmmm!!

Finally, they all left about ten-to-eight, which let us go to GracePointe's Christmas Eve service! That was fun cause I got to see a bunch of people...again, and it made things not so sad.


Early this morning Trenton woke us all up and we went downstairs and opened presents and stuff. I got a wallet (!) which was all I really wanted, and made me happy. :D

Then, this afternoon we went to my cousins house and met their (
other) cousins, and pretty much just had a HUGE party. It was tons of fun, we got to play a lot of football, and we watched the Suns game....and we had a lot of really good food. It was tons of fun to meet everyone else, and get to know them a little bit better. I loved it. :)

That's all for the 'Christmas' part...in terms of moving, we are close to being ready. Tomorrow at like 8ish my dad is picking up the Uhaul, and we are working all day to pack it up. Wow...crazyness :D

No comments: