Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Home --> New Years Eve

Home --> New Years Eve


With about a half an hour left in the car ride, we listened to Daughtry’s Home. Probably one of my favorite songs right now. :) Hahaha, of course it would be. Buut, quotes from the song: ‘The miles are getting longer, it seems, the closer I get to you.’ ‘I’m going home, to the place where I belong, where you love has always been enough for me.’ Uhhmm, there are probably more quotes, but the song was definitely a favorite of mine. :)


Then Trenton and I decided to do our Blue’s Clues impressions…and he won. Haha, he was like, “Ana, you’re the guy in the stripped shirt!” “Okayy…?” “Bar Parowwww” (Or…haha, whatever he sounds like) I just kind of stared at him…and finally he was like, “Say something!” “Uhh…what do I say?” “You say something like ‘good job Blue!’” “Good job Blue…” “No, you need more enthusiasm, you be Blue.” “Bar Par Ohh” “You can’t do it right…” Soo…yeeah, that’s what we did…it, was pretty crazy, and, then we reached Fountain Hills, and everyone was really hyper! Haha!


From there, we saw more and more landmarks of Scottsdale that were just really cool…likee…

* Camelback Mountain

* Canals

* The sun! haa

* Cotton Fields

* 32347634 other mountains

* INDIAN SCHOOL ROAD!

* The smell!! It’s weird, buut, it smells a certain way, :) I lovee it :D

* The 101!! Hahaa…it wasn’t very busy…

* ARIZONA LICENSE PLATES!! (haha…that’s gonna be really weird to get used to)


Soo, yeeah, we reached our house about 4:00ish. As we drove up, we had been ‘heart attacked’ and there were hearts all over our front yard, it was awesome! We walked into the house and it was cleann!!! As my brothers and I explored the house, we saw my grandparents in the living room. They totally surprised us, but we didn’t say anything so they could surprise my parents! Haha, it was really awesome. :)


About 4:15, a workforce arrived at our house…I was in my room talking with the girl who stayed here, Lolo, and we looked out he window. There were like 245384 people in my front yard unloading the Uhaul and the Van! Haha, I didn’t do anything, and it was all taken inside! I lovee it! Soo, they were all gone about 5:30, and then we just hung out.


We went bike riding with the little neighbor boys, and then we went over to their house for awhile to play their Wii (!!) and, just talk and hang out. Ooh, and then (!) we had FIREWORKS that we had gotten in WI (where they’re legal) and we set them all off when it was dark. It was soo much fun!!


After that it was like 10:00, and we all went our own ways. I took a shower, and barely made it to midnight, everyone else made it to like 12:01ish…or maybe not…I went to bed at like 20 past 12…and, that was my night, the end of the longg trip. :)


**Buut, don’t think that this blog is over, I don’t think it is yet…we’ll see what comes along. (: **

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

rAcHeL said...

we have GOT TO GET TOGETHER! are u going to SURVIVE?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.